Relocation Assistance

Army Reserve: Retired

Benefit Fact Sheet


Under USC 10 §1056, help is available for Military members and, where applicable, their Families to manage service-required relocation by providing standardized information and services through various coordinated relocation assistance programs.


Retired Army Reserve Soldiers are not entitled to relocation allowances or services.  Soldiers serving in the AGR program are entitled to PCS allowances outlined in the "Regular Army: Active Duty" fact sheet.

Additional Information

For more information on the Relocation Readiness Program, please visit:

In addition, contact information for Relocation Assistance offices on Army installations may be located on the Military Resource Locator Library on MyArmyBenefits:

Defense Travel Management:

DoD Customer Moving Portal:

Army Regulation 608-1, Army Community Service:

Document Review Date: 20 September 2022