Permanent Change of Station (PCS) OCONUS

Army Reserve: Drilling

Benefit Fact Sheet


There are numerous steps in an Overseas Permanent Change of Station (PCS) process. Through various agencies the Army provides guidance and counseling to assist Soldiers and their Families in making the best choices.


Army Reserve Soldiers on Drill status are not authorized government funded PCS moves.

Additional Information
Document Review Date: 13 August 2021