Pay Allowance Continuation

Army National Guard: Retired

Benefit Fact Sheet

Pay Allowances Continuation (PAC) is for Soldiers during their hospitalization and rehabilitation resulting from wounds, injury, or illness incurred while on duty in a hostile fire area or exposed to an event of hostile fire or other hostile action anywhere in the world.



Retired Army National Guard Soldiers are not eligible for PAC.

Additional Information

For more information on PAC, contact your Chain of Command, Warrior Transition Unit Soldier and Family Support Specialist located in the SFAC. Or contact your Warrior Transition Unit Finance Specialist. You may also contact Army HRC at the locations listed below:

  • Email:

  • Phone Number: 1-888-276-9472

  • DSN Phone Number: 943-9500

  • Address: HRC ATTN:PDP-C, Dept 420 1600 Spearhead Division Ave

                        Ft Knox, Kentucky 40122-5402 USA

Document Review Date: 25 November 2020