1. MyArmyBenefits is provided as a public service by the Army G1.
2. General information presented on MyArmyBenefits is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
3. For site management and statistical purposes, the web user's source IP address, date and time of request, location of requested website file from the server, size of the file, referral web page, browser used, and the status code for a web user's request for the website file are recorded. The website uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
4. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
5. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration Guidelines.
6. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1987 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
7. If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to email@example.com.
8. Cookie Disclaimer - MyArmyBenefits does not use persistent cookies (persistent tokens that pass information back and forth from the client machine to the server). MyArmyBenefits may use session cookies (tokens that remain active only until you close your browser) in order to make the site easier to use. MyArmyBenefits does not keep a database of information obtained from these cookies. You can choose not to accept these cookies and still use the site, but not all functionalities will work as intended. Refer to the help information in your browser software for instructions on how to disable and enable cookies.
9. MyArmyBenefits protects your information during transmission to our database using 128-bit encryption, using SSL technology.
10. Privacy Act Notice: Benefits calculator portion of the website allows you to submit your personally identifiable information. Before submitting this information to receive benefits calculation services, you must read and agree with our privacy and security policy.