Military Spouse Employment Partnership Program (MSEP)
Army National Guard: Retired
Benefit Fact Sheet
The Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) provides employment resources for Family members through a corporate partnership initiative. Operated through Army Community Service (ACS) centers in concert with the Employment Readiness Program (ERP), MSEP helps all Army Spouses: surviving Spouses, DoD Civilians, and Family members gain the competitive edge needed for employment by providing corporate and Federal partners willing to hire military personnel.
All Army Spouses are eligible for the Military Spouse Employment Partnership.
The Military Spouse Employment Partnership (MSEP) and Employment Readiness Program (ERP) is a job assistance service for Army Families offered through the Army Community Services (ACS) centers.
ERP provides services to military Spouses, active duty Military, active Reserve and National Guard, Wounded Warriors, Retirees, DoD Civilians, and all Family Members. Services include:
- Up-to-date resource information on available local, national and international employment opportunities, job market trends, and education and volunteer resources.
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Resume critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments.
- Job fairs and other hiring events.
- Teen/youth employment Information
- Computers with internet access, resume writing software, and typing tutorials
MSEP works with ERP, community agencies, and DoD's broader Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) initiative to provide a full range of employment-related services and assistance to Family members during their job search and career development. There are ACS Centers at Army installations worldwide. Call or visit the closest ACS office to make an appointment to begin the job search process. Click here to find your closest ACS office.
For more information about MSEP, please visit:
For information about Employment Readiness Program, please visit:
MSEP Overview Fact Sheet:
Document Review Date: 24 February 2016